CALENDAR OF EVENTS
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS
NOMINATIONS FOR POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS
PROPOSALS FOR NEW PROGRAMS
CURRENT AND FUTURE PROGRAMS
Registration for "The Dark Matter Paradigm"
A poster session will also be held during the meeting; if you are interested in presenting a poster, please send a title and abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Information about travel and local hotels is listed on the Princeton Travel Portal.
For your convenience we have created room blocks at three conference hotels. To take advantage of the discounted room rates please follow the instructions below, or click here for a PDF of hotel information.
1) Nassau Inn -- Cut-off date for reservations is FRIDAY, September 13, 2013
Ten Palmer Square
Princeton, NJ 08542
• $140 plus tax (total of $161 per night)—This hotel is the only hotel in walking distance to campus. It does not include breakfast, parking or free wifi in the rooms. There is free wifi in the lobby. We will have refreshments and coffee at the meeting.
• There are two ways to make a reservation:
1. Call toll free 1-800-862-7728 and use Booking ID 18403 or “Dark Matter-PCTS”
2. Go online http://www.nassauinn.com/ and click on ‘BOOK NOW” and then “GROUPS” tab; when asked for ‘ATTENDEE CODE” ENTER Reservation ID 18403
2)Holiday Inn Princeton
100 Independence Way
Princeton, NJ 08540
• $95 per night plus tax. Includes breakfast and free wifi.
• Call the hotel directly or email Christine, and reference Dark Matter-PCTS to make your reservation.
You can also make the reservation online at http://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=PRNNJ&_PMID=99801505&GPC=DMG&blpu=true
• The free shuttle is based on a first come first serve basis. You need to schedule the shuttle in advance, so when you know what time you would like to be taken to campus, stop by the front desk and schedule the shuttle.
3)HYATT PLACE PRINCETON--You must use the hotel shuttle or drive to campus.
3565 US Highway 1
Princeton, NJ 08540
Rate: $139 per night plus tax
The rate does include a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning. The hotel also offers complimentary WiFi, complimentary parking, 24 hour fitness center, and heated indoor pool open from 7am-10pm.
The shuttle is based on a first come first serve basis. You need to schedule the shuttle in advance, so when you know what time you would like to be taken to campus, stop by the front desk and schedule the shuttle.
There are two ways to make a reservation:
• To make a reservation you may call central reservation at 888-271-6014 and use group code G-DMPT.
• Or follow these steps to make an online reservation:
1. Go to www.princeton.place.hyatt.com
2. Input the appropriate check-in/out dates
3. Click the Offers and Gift Certificates link
4. Insert your group code G-DMPT into the text box
5. Select your room type as King and complete your reservation
If you have any problems, please contact Charlene Borsack at email@example.com.